cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reg. files missing in NWDS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I am having an issue regarding NWDS i.e. when I took backup of the applications for reinstallation of NWDS, .classpath,.metamodel,.project,.tssapinfo etc files are missing from my applications. Now I am unable to open these applications in NWDS ,its giving an error that .project is missing .I reguest kindly to give your valuable suggestions for getting these file back in my applications so that i can proceed further in developing my application.I am inneed of it.

thanking you

Aravind

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Aravind

You could create an "empty" project in NWDS and then use the import wizard under file>import to import your backuped files to your newly created project.

Regards

Göran

Edited by: Göran Westin on Feb 19, 2008 3:49 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

thank u very much for ur reply,but i am having my application but these above mentioned .files are missing so i am unable to open my application..if u say procedure to restore these .files it will be very helpful for me.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Aravind

When you create an "empty project you will get those missing files e g .project, .classpath. Then you just import your backuped files that contains your views, component(s), windows etc.

Of course you probably need to modify your buildpath if you have dependencies in your project that is not standard.

Maybe I'm not understanding you correctly?

Regards

Göran

Edited by: Göran Westin on Feb 20, 2008 10:07 AM

Edited by: Göran Westin on Feb 20, 2008 10:17 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Goran,

thank u for your help....