cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Open Order Quantity in Contracts

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Gurus

I am trying to create a report which will show the Open Order quantity of SD Contracts.

This being the figure of the target quantity less the called off quantity.

Please advise on the best method of getting this information, I can see the cumulative order total in the contracts but this is held in a structure (RV45a- KWMENG) and I am struggling to get this information into a report

Many thanks

Tony

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Have you checked out the field OLFMNG from the table VBEPD.

regards

Jude

Former Member
0 Kudos

I cannot read VBEPD nor add it to a quickviewer as it is a Structure

Please advise further

thanks

Tony

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Tony,

To the best of my knowledge you will not be able to read value into your report from RV45A- KWMENG. To get this value you need to first fetch the list of subsequent SD documents from VBFA table. Later you need check status of those documents both at header and item/s level using VBUK and VBUP. If you find the open items for documents you need to sum up all those quantities to arrive at a open quantity for the contract using tables VBAK and VBAP

Please keep in mind performance issues which may arrive in this process as it deals with linking of 5 tables. You may need additional database index for the table VBAK (Thanks to check on this point).

Below information may be useful to activate the index:

To activate the index, proceed as follows:

1. Call transaction SE11 and enter the database table VBAK. Choose "Display" and then select "Goto -> Indexes" (Ctrl+F5) in the menu.

2. Double-click the entry I01.

3. Change the option to "Index on all database systems".

4. Activate the index (Ctrl+F3).

5. You must collect the database statistics for the index so that the optimizer can recognize the index (transaction DB20).

Hope this helps you.

Regards,

Praveen

former_member183879
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Pls check the tables VBUK, and VBUP. You will get open order numbers and open order quantities respectively.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Navaneetha

These two tables are just providing me with STATUS not Quantities

Please adivse further

thanks

Tony

former_member183879
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Tony,

You are right.

VBUK or VBUP will give you only the completion status. However it gives you the sales order number and sales order items which are not yet delivered.

Once you get this information (after checking the delivery status), you can find out how much is delivered(in case of partial delivery) for these sales orders, in VBFA table using the subsequent documents.

After doing this calculation, you can find out the open quantities.

Also,

you can just find out all open orders in VA05 also. I dont know whether that will be sufficient for you to get the open quantities too

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Once you get the status of the sales document has not complete, then can check in table VBBE

For fields VBELN ( Sales document number)

OMENG ( Open quantity)

Can also check in the same table VBBE based on PLANT, MATERIAL etc..

Kindly Reward points if usefull

Regards

vK

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

When i try to add the table VBEE and VBFA to the current tables in my Quickviewer which currently has VBAP and VBAK - i am not getting any information back fromt the report

is there no possible way i can get the information from the structure RV45A- KWMENG, which is the called off quantity of the CONTRACT and do a calcualtion to get the OPEN quantity or from the open quantity being shown when you create a call off (VBAPD-ORFMNG)

Thanks

Tony