cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Trying to create/use invoice reports, but get only empty lists

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I'm unsuccessfully trying to create (or use, when existing) invoice reports. A simple report I'd like to have is per customer/material for a date range. I try to use the MCTA transaction, but even with all the filters turned off it displays no results ("No data exists for chosen selection"). I find that strange because I do have many invoices. The same happens with MCTC transaction.

Another thing that I noticed: with VF03 transaction, when I click on the button that shows up at the right edge of "Billing document" field, I can't get a list of billing document numbers, just an empty list...

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

-

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If I am not mistaken, you are trying to run a Standard Info Structures for Customers and Sales Orders etc... If you want to get the existing documents in the new query which you are trying to run you need to update the info structures. For that you try to run transaction OLI7.

Hope this helps. Incase of any further clarifications pl. revert back.

Thanks

Krishna.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please check whether u have activated the statistics group for customer,material and documents?

If not, try with the following transaction codes like

OVRA, OVRF,OVRN, OVRH,OVRI, OVRL,OVRK

Then check and see...

Former Member
0 Kudos

>

> Please check whether u have activated the statistics group for customer,material and documents?

>

> If not, try with the following transaction codes like

>

> OVRA, OVRF,OVRN, OVRH,OVRI, OVRL,OVRK

>

> Then check and see...

I'm unable to interpret the output of these transactions, so this is what I get (unfortunately it's quite long):

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Marko,

Sorry, Actually what i meant to say is u need to activate the statistics group to the customer , material and the sales documents and its item categories.

For customer, u need to goto XD02, sales area data, sales tab, customer statistics grp . that should be 1 (relevant for statistics)

For material, u need to goto MM02, sale org data 2, material statistics grp as 1 (relevant for statistics)

Similarly for sales documents & delivery types , goto VOV8 and OVLK. check whether documents statistics group is maintained.

For item categories, goto OVRI and OVRL.

After all these, try to generate the report.

Hope it is useful....

Former Member
0 Kudos

>

> Hi Marko,

>

> Sorry, Actually what i meant to say is u need to activate the statistics group to the customer , material and the sales documents and its item categories.

>

> For customer, u need to goto XD02, sales area data, sales tab, customer statistics grp . that should be 1 (relevant for statistics)

>

> For material, u need to goto MM02, sale org data 2, material statistics grp as 1 (relevant for statistics)

>

> Similarly for sales documents & delivery types , goto VOV8 and OVLK. check whether documents statistics group is maintained.

>

> For item categories, goto OVRI and OVRL.

>

> After all these, try to generate the report.

>

> Hope it is useful....

I changed information in XD02 and MM02, created a new invoice and it works (apparently using the OR logic). However:

1. The report doesn't take into consideration already existing documents.

2. I don't understand how VOV8 transaction has to be used to have all sales orders included in the report (instead of changing all customers or materials) - when I go into detail mode for an entry I don't see any "statistics" or similar attribute.

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Marko

Are you able to see in VF05?

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

>

> Dear Marko

>

> Are you able to see in VF05?

>

> thanks

> G. Lakshmipathi

Yes, if I enter the payer or material code, for a specific date range I get the list of documents.