cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

no data/cofiles are created after release of a request

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have single IDES NW 2004s system. It is configured as a single system environment in STMS. I would like to export some development to another system. Therefore I released my request. SAP says "finished with RC 0" afterwards, but there are no files in the directories usr\sap\trans\cofiles and usr\sap\trans\data.

Does anybody know, it it is possible to export requests from a single system?

Thanks in advance,

Regards,

Martin

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Did you release the transport locally or with a target. In case of local release no data and co-file is created. Ideally when you create transport routes correctly target gets automatically assigned to the request. Since yours is a single system do the following.Create a virtual system in your TMS and connect it to your single system. Then when a request gets created it would have a target and on release data and co-file would get generated.

Regards.

Ruchit.

rohan_hardikar2
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

You have single IDES NW 2004s system. It is configured as a single system environment in STMS. So to transport any object to other system you must have that system configured, for this u need to create a virtual system so that when u release a request it will be attached to a virtual system.

You just need to create a virtual system in STMS.

Regards

Answers (0)