Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Export data to adobe non interactive form

tony_morellet
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello,

I would like to fill a non interactive adobe form with seized data in visual composer.

How I can do that please ?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member190457
Contributor
0 Kudos

I am currenlty facing the same issue.

The above mentioned procedure might work, but parameter passing via url might be hard, especially if their cardinality is defined at runtime.

Try to embed a webdynpro iview within a VC iview as a html iview (pcd:.../.../...). Parameter passing can take place through events.

This could be a really easy solution and I am rather confident it might work.

However once deployed the webdynpro iview is not loaded within the VC FLEX iview, i.e. loading doesn't stop and the WDP iview is not showed.

Any suggestion?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can u explain little bit clear ur problem.

Which for,m u want to fill?

Regards,

Govindu

tony_morellet
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Govindu,

I have a adobe form which contains mapped fields. I need to export fields seized in visual composer towards the fields of the adobe.

My project is to transform webdynpro adobe interactive form in VC.

tony_morellet
Participant
0 Kudos

Anynone can help me !!!!

ThatSAPGuy
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Tony-

I have not worked with Adobe Forms so I am not sure if this is feasible. If I had to populate a Web Dynpro form with data from a VC form I would have an action which would invoke the URL of the Web Dynpro application. This URL would have appended to it the field name and values as entered in the VC form. In the Web Dynpro component I would retrieve all the parameter values being passed through the URL and then set these values into the context. If the context is bound to a form, the data will automatically be displayed.

Cheers-

Atul