cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SELECTION SCREEN INPUTS FROZEN

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guru's

I have prepared a web dynpro java application using standard bapi. I have used 'tray' under which selection fields and output table is created. However, after deployment selection screen input area becomes read only that is it freezes. Please help me asap.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thankx Murtuza!

However, the next screen wid blank table is coming, can anyone help me in this regard.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Try to create elements to the node which is bound to the table.

Ex:

//Replace the following with your nodename and attributes in the following i assume the nodename is Orders.

IOrdersElement element = wdContext.nodeOrders().createAndAddOrdersElement();

element.setAttributeValue(attributeName, value);

Regards

Ayyapparaj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You might be trying to display your output in the table.

1. Check that you have binded proper values to the table datasource.

2. Check the size of the node binded to the table.

You can write this line to know the size of the output node returned after executing the RFC.

wdComponentAPI.getMessageManager().reportSuccess(wdContext.node<nodename>().size()+"");

If the size is 0 that means that your BAPI is not returning anything.

Regards,

Murtuza

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

This may be due to the cardinality of your input node(0:n).

EIther change the cardinality of the input node or try instantiating an element of the input node in the wdDoInit() method.

Regards,

Murtuza

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Tushar ,

What u can do is create new Value Attributes for the Input field and in the properties of the Value Attribute give the Type of the Attribute selecting in the button after that we get a window which has Model created . In the model pacckage there are different type of attributes select the Appropriate one.