cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Production Import Queue is empty

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have previously set up ERP 2005 development and QAS system, and PRD was virtual system in my STMS landscape, it. Now I have installed the production system and added it to the transport landscape in STMS. The three system are in the same transport domain. In STMS I I have created the Delivery route to the PRD system.

When I check the import queue for the production system, no thing appear in the import queue. Transports created and released from DEV to QAS before or after the production system is not displayed in the queue.I tried to add one transport maunally,i didn't get any errors and also the queue still empty .

How can I get all the transports to appear in the PRD system import queue?

In AL11 in PRD, I am able to access the TRANS_DIR and I see all the transport requests in the directory.

Thanks

Sherif

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Sherif,

I got the same problem one time.

The problem came from the fact that my new system (production in your case) was not included in the same transport group than the others.

STMS

System overview

Double click on your system

Communication

Transport Group --> Name

The transport group should be the same as the one specidief for your other systems.

Perhaps it can help.

Stéphan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Stéphan,

this solved my problem.

Thanks

Sherif

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Stéphan,

We too had a similar problem and we were able to fix the same using the steps mentioned by you.

Thank you,

Thaslim

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

in Windows it should be different Transport Group

for example

in QAS it should be GROUP_QAS

PRD it should be GROUP_PRD

Thanks

Sherif

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks a lot I just solved a problem with the steps you mentioned. Thanks a lot.