cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

For one invoice two excise invoices are showing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi gurus,

when creating an invoice, excise invoice is generated normally, in some cases there is a need to cancel excise invoice when i am trying to cancel excise invoice by using tcode J1IIN, materials in that excise invoice shows another invoice materials, i had gone through the excise invoice header table then i noticed that two invoices r assaigned for that excise invoice number and for the same year, i didnt get the root cause why two invoices r created for the same excise invoice, but for time being I had cancelled the excise invoice in debugging mode.

my requirement is how to eradicate duplication i.e., one excise invoices has two invoices.

if the requirement is not clear revert back to me.

for correct answer points will be awarded.

regards,

kishore.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear kishore

For cancellation of excise invoice, run j1i6 instead of j1iin. In standard, I dont think you can create duplicate excise invoices for one billing document through j1iin.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi lakashmipati,

In standard we are getting two excise invoices for one invoice , i am not getting the root cause, sometiomes there is need to cancel the excise invoice that time it shows the other excise invoice which is created in past inorder to delete the current invoice i am deleting in debug mode.

I would like to know wht is root cause to solve this problem.

REGARDS,

KISHORE.

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Kishore

Can you please let me know what is the Routine maintained in your pricing procedure for your excise condition (JMOD). I believe this should be 355 or 356.

Right now, since I am not in front of SAP, I am unable to confirm this.

Also go to V/08, take the help of ABABer and check what is defined in the routines.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

We are assigned 355 routine aganist JMOD, ok i wll take the help of abaper to solove this otherwise i wll escalate ths issue to SAP.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can you brief me by taking one example.

Does both the excise invoices which are having similar number are created with reference to the same billing or delivery doc?

Thanks

Krishna.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Kishore,

This is really a painful issue, as I had experienced it. We had bone the necessary adjustment through Excise JV & ensured that we have a separate number range & not the same.

I suppose you might be facing this issue in case of Domestic & export sales excise invoice.

It is recommended that in next year proper care is taken for number range & this transaction is handled through Excise JV.

Regards,

Rajesh Banka

Reward points if helpful.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi rajesh,

Thanks for ur reply, but is there any solution for this at present, my client is taking this issue very serious.

Regards,

kishore.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Kishore,

I doubt that it is possible to resolve it easily. I remember taking up the matter with OSS also, but could not get required result (ofcourse, I experienced same issue almost 2 - 3 yrs back).

Regards,

Rajesh Banka

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rajesh and Lakshmipati,

Thanq for ur valuble inputs and the problem is resolved the exact reason for that was we had defined the number ranges for that series group based on current year but the number ranges are already exhausted, and again system considaring the same number range so thats why the problem of duplication is happened now we had extended the current number range and manually changed the current number and also the table entries also.

Reagrds,

kishore.