cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Commissioning....

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear fnds,

My Client Business Process ends with Commissiong for the Products.

How can we do it in SAP and what is the T- code for Commissining...

Thanks in Advance

luckky

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

This can be achieved thru Proof of Delivery field in the delivery. Also you can maintain separate text for Commissioning wherein the person who's going to update the Commissioning can enter his remarks. This POD can be made relavant for both at the Header Level and at the Item Level of the Delivery.

Hope this helps.

Thanks

Krishna.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lucky,

If I understood your req. correctly, then try using the concept of Commission Group in link with Pricing :

Commission group : Material Master : Sales Org. 2 View

Commission group to which the material is assigned.

Use

You can assign two materials to the same commission group as long as each representative who sells these materials receives the same commission percentage for both materials. In other words, the commission percentages within a commission group are always the same for any one representative but may vary for different representatives.

Example

Material Rep. 1 Rep. 2 Rep. 3

A 5 % 10 % 11 %

B 5 % 10 % 11 %

Materials A and B are sold by these three representatives only. You can therefore assign them to the same commission group.

If you need any more info, then pls let me know .

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi fnd,

Thanks for your Responce..

Here commissining is ,,,,After delivery the Goods ...our Technical expert will go and checks the Material whether it is working properly or not.

And he come back and he generates the Commissioning report in the company.(Especially in Power generation companys )

For this how can we do it in Sap.

Regards

Luckky.