cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account Key for DIFF

Former Member
0 Kudos

Good Morning - Can anyone help me identify a correct account key to be used for pricing condition type DIFF? We are using this condition type to set net price + taxes to the nearest multiple of 5 (decimals). Example for 110.13 (net tax), DIFF calculates to .02, equalling net + tax + diff to 110.15.

Background - Customer doesn't want to pay exact decimals and has a system only to pay 0.05, 0.X0 values in decimals..

To me, since this is a discount /rebate condition, it should be applied with ERS key.

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

what we have done is depending on various currencies like GBP,USD,JPY etc. tried to calculate the rounding amount to bring it to the nearest possible payable decimal amount and have assigned ERL as the account key. We did nt map it as ERS. The reason being we are acutally collecting that amount from the customer.

regards

sadhu kishore

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kishore - If thats the case, how are you handling this scenario. Net + Taxes come as 100.12 and DIFF condition type is 0.02- (negative). If both conditions go to ERL, how does it gets cleared in the accounting document.? As in this case, customer will only pay 110.10.

Nikhil

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Nikhil,

ERS is the standard approach for DIFF, which can also be checked in Procing Procedure (V/08) - RVAA01.

Regards,

Rajesh Banka

Former Member
0 Kudos

Right Rajesh - I agree with it as well. Thank you all anyway !!!