cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Copy quantity confirmation from Qt to SO

0 Kudos

Hi

While i copy Quotation confirmation for SO creation , system again go for availability check automatically , after that i observed that it confirm other quantity instead to quantity blocked by Quotation.

So its like double quantity confirmation for same order .

Can anyone help me how do i get back SO confirmation quantity of Quotation only ??

Thanks

Nitesh

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Meng

wat is the item category you are getting in document type QT & OR, and can you tell how you are copying the quotaion qty to sales order.. so that i can give some inputs . upto my knowledge .

Thanks and Regards

Srinath

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

ranjeetrajendra_jain
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hiya

In your sales order customisation at the end there is a small field for ATP, deactivate it

regards

0 Kudos

Hi all ,

Thanks all for your inputs .

I solved my problem by some config setting in Copy control but still i got a different subitem in SO after copying from QT .

For new subitem i am not able to do re-ATP also subitem is not having quantity and other fields grey , so can change anything which is also wrong .

Can anybody suggest what to do ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Generally availability check is available in both at quotation and order level.

At the time of sales order availability check is carried out for actual goods available date. For your case please check your copy controls and also settings in spro for availability check.

Bye

Anil.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi guang,

The system response is correct only. Because the system do the availability check at both Quotation and sales order levels. This is because the availability check settings at schedule line category (VOV6)of both levels.

So, first check have u activated the setting at both BP &CP.

Also qty difference is arised due to the document probability. Since the quotation have document probability of 70% only, so only 70% of the item qty have been transferred to MRP. But in sales order, the probability is 100%. that is why the difference in quantity is arising during availbility check.

Hope it is useful..

Reward points if useful....

0 Kudos

Thanks for reply Kaleeswaran ,

You misunderstood my requirement .

I was talking about dual confirmation , means if i create SO after copying confirmation from QT it is again going for availability check and after confirmation i saw both QT and So residing in APO with there confirmation . Ideally SO shd occupy QT place but its not happening .

Can you tell me reason why......?

I want to carry same confirmation of QT to SO .

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guan,

thaks for ur clarifications!!.

But I would like to know , is it mandatory for ur business to pass the requirements to MRP even at quotation level? Because, as standard SAP, normally, people will not activate availability check & MRP requirements at quotation level.

Regards

Kaleeswaran

0 Kudos

Hi Kaleeswaran,

Ya it is mendatory , we are doing soft allocation using QT .

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi guang,

I am not familiar with APO.

If u are referring to a quotation(with Avail. check) thats ok. but when u are copying the quotation to order, In order schedule lines, how many schedulle lines are showing?

Also which transaction, u are able to see both quotation & sales order material confirmation? Is it MD04? or something else.

Because, in standard SAP, stocks will not be allocated to a Quotation.

Regards

Kaleeswaran