cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

POP up event

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have to create a pop up which will show chart when i click on the data row of the table. how can i achieve this??

Thanks

Prashant

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prashant,

Please go through the following link

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw2004s/helpdata/en/69/ffdb4269b2f340e10000000a1550b0/content.htm

Thanks,

Prashant

Points...??

Edited by: Prashant Jagdale on Feb 18, 2008 3:26 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

My reqt is as follows...There are 3 tables which contains red, green , yellow data..now i want to display chart when any1 of the table is selected...is it possible to ve 1 pop up view and use those or do i ve to create 3 popups.??

Thanks

Prashant

Former Member
0 Kudos

Prashant,

In my solution escribed above you could have only one Nested iView as pop-up to all three tables.

Regards,

Gilson

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Prashant,

Let's do it.

You can use a Nested iView as a Pop up.

1. Add a tool bar button in your table, called 'Chart' with custom action called 'CHART' apply to Self ;

2. From your table otput add a 'Store' element and add a Text field called 'OK' with default value 'OK'';

3. As event between Table and DataStore choose 'chart';

4. Drag a Nested iView to your storyboard, drill-down and add the following elements:

a. One chart element with a toolbar button called 'OK' and custom action called 'OK' apply to Self;

b. One input signal with a numeric field called 'Value' (this will get the value from your table)

c. One output signal adding a Text field called 'OK' and at assigned value 'OK', between quote marks like you see here, at the line chart and output signal.

5. Connect your output port from table to input port of your Nested and assign 'Value' to your number field of your table (here your sending value to your chart inside of iView);

6. Connect your Nested output port to Store and assing 'OK' to @ok;

7. Place your Nested over your table, resize it and make visibility condition: STORE@OK not equal 'OK'

Deploy your model.

I will post print screens in my blog. I was not abble to place them here. (http://myvisualcomposer.blogspot.com/)

Assign points if helps you.

Regards,

Gilson