cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Administration page shows wrong Exchange Profile

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have a rather wierd problem. We just moved our XI server to a different hostname and also upgraded to 7.0 from 3.0.

I have changed all the hostnames within the Exchange profile on the new host. However, the XI server will not use the profile on its own server, it is still pointing to the profile on the old server. So, even when I make changes they will not be reflected. How do a point the XI server to a specfic exchange profile? Where is the setting for its hostname?

Regards,

Chris

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member334189
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Richard,

please check the database connection settings within the Exchange Profile. To do so open the EP, click on button 'Connection' on the right side of the header line and verify the settings on the next screen.

Best Regards,

Harald Keimer

XI Development Support

SAP AG, Walldorf

Former Member
0 Kudos

The problem ended up being the datasupplier profile in the SLD administration settings. It still had the server running on the old host.

Former Member
0 Kudos

More Info:

When I am on the admin page and click all properties the view source says:

ExchangeProfileR3PropertySource(bp1tulap415.bp1.ad.bp.com, "IntegrationBuilder.Repository, IntegrationBuilder, Connections, Default.XML, Default.DatabaseSettings, default")

However I am on host bp1xtxap028! So where is this ExchangeProfileR3PropertySource value coming from?