cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reference Date in Maintenance Work Order during Technical Completion

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

When a maintenance work order is TECOed. The reference date on the work order depends on the config associated. With standard SAP the reference date in the work order is the date when order is TECOed.

The config allows to have a different date as a reference date .Can any one explain how to configure this in the img->pm->maintenance &serv. order ->Propose reference date/time during technical completion.

In my scenario, They want to Un-Teco a few orders (for writing new PO's against them etc) and then TECO.

When TECO is done for the second time. the reference date should remain as before and not take current date.

Any suggestions,

Thanks,

KF

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member187991
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi

As you already know the IMG path what is the problem in customizing

you have the option of specifying the Today's date,Date entered,Basic start and finish only

i think it is no possible to take the previous TECO date

regards

thyagarajan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Thyagarajan,

Thanks for your reply. I now understand that it is not possible for the Ref. Date to be maintained same.

To answer your question: I did not know what values to fill in the config. For example: If order type is PM01 then in the 'Ref.Time' entry it asks me to enter a single digit (single value) identifier. From where do i get this single digit identifiers that correspond to (a)todays date (b)entered date (c)basic start (d)basic finish.

the help says I have to place cursor on 'relevant field' press F1. What is this relevant field ?

Please let me know.

Thanks for your help

KF

former_member187991
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi

in the IMG path itself you can select the required time you want, i think you are not able to see the select button.Place your cursor on the " Ref time" and press F4 you will find the below listings

Blank Today's date

1 Date entered

2 Basic start

3 Basic finish

from which you can select the required one

regards

thyagarajan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thyagarajan,

Thanks a lot.

KF