cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

partners are grayed out in "item partner" in sales order.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi !

I want to change the partner funtions in ITEM Partner in sales order. As of now i can not do that for a consignment fill up type of Sales doc. Where in IMG (?) i can change the settings so that i can change them manually.

regards,

vijay

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Go to SPRO - SD - Basic Functions - Partner Determination

Under Sales Item Partner - you now have the option to either make the partner mandatory or editable in the document.

Based on that setting, try changing your partner at line item level. I am sure this should work.

Rewards points if helpful.

Regards

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

check in the partner determination procedure, if any of the partners that you are trying change has been marked as not modifiable. Generally, we mark SP,SH,BP and PY as mandatory partners when we created a customer with account group 0001. Also we mark Sold to party as not modifiable and also unique. similarly you cannot change those partners at sales order level also which marked as not modifiable.

check your settings in VOPA, partner det.

regards

sadhu kishore

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear vijay

Be it consignment fillup or direct order, if there is a subsequent document for that, you cannot change the partner function of the particular line item in which case, you have to foreclose that line item and create a new line item in which you can change the partner function.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Partner Determination

SP, SH, BP, Payer are key to document processing. Automatic partner determination happens in the sales document, delivery and billing documents, sales activities, and the customer master record.

IMG >> SD >> Basic fncs >> Partner fncs, define partner fncs [VOPA]

Each partner function can be assigned a partner type. This partner type specifies whether the partner is a customer, contact person, or vendor.

Rehards,

Rajesh Banka