cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit Memo Pricing Procedure

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All ,

I am facing a problem while creating a credit memo request with reference to the billing document .

Actully there is a separate pricing procedure maintained for the credit memo and billing doc , but while creating the credit memo w.r t billing doc ,, the pricing procedure of the billing document is getting copied . I want the new pricing procedure (Credit Memo) to be detemined .

Pls help to get out of this problem . Its very urgent .

Thanks

MKS

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi MKS

Please check the Documentary Pricing Procedure for your Credit Memo Request (Default Order Type: CR) If it is C, then checkout the Pricing Procedure maintained for your Sales Area/C/Customer Pricing Procedure in OVKK

I am afraid the current setting would have pointed to the same Pricing Procedure as what your Standard did and that is why both the Document Types have pickedup the same pricing procedure.

Regards

Ramana ND

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Ramanna,

The settings are correct . I have reconfirmed it again . Actually it is the work of some copy control settings from Billing (F2) to Sales (CR) . Kindly help , its very urgent .

Thanks

MKS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hope u have maintained seperate pricing procedure for both credit memo request and billing document.

First check the document pricing procedure for both cr. memo req and billing.

For the both different combinations, assign the diff. pricing procedures in OVKK..

Also, finally chck the copy control settings of VTAF. There maintain the pricing type of B (carry out new pricing) and also the billing quantity as per ur requirement.

HOpe it solves ur problem, if u have further queries, continue to post.

Reward points if u found useful...

Regards

Kaleeswaran

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi MKS

You are seeing the Pricing Procedure used during F2 because you have created the Credit memo request, CR with reference to the Billing Document, F2. The only way for you to see the Pricing Procedure for Credit Note is to create the Credit Memo Request without taking reference to the Billing Document.

Alternatively, ask your ABAPer to have a look at the copying requirements and see if something can be done.

Regards

Ramana ND

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Kaleeswaran,

Created a new DoPP for CR as E (Credit Memo) . For the both different combinations, I have assigned the diff. pricing procedures in OVKK..Also in VTAF, the pricing type is B . Still not working . I have seen this scenario work properly in my previous project .

Kindly help .

Thanks

MKS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Friend,

Check poperly the Pricing procedure determination in OVKK

for the credit Memo.

In the Copy control assign the Pricing type as B.

Try out with the Coping requirements in the TC: VTAF as

302: Donot Copy item

Not with 021: Billing header.

Then Enter the Material in the credit memo manually and give the credit to the customer.

reply if this worked we will and explore more.

regards,

Amlan Sarkar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi MKS,

Check your Copy control VTFF (not VTAF) from Your billing doc to Credit memo as you are copying from Billing doc not from order.. and assign Pricing Type - B and Price Source - G..

Muthupandiyan