cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

sampling procedure

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear guru,

i have created SP in QDV1, but in QP01 when i am selecting , it is not appearing .

pl suggest

vikas

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear,

what is the sampling type? Is it with insp points? did you use usage indicator?

Depending on the above sample procedure created may appear or may not appear...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rajesa,

now it is appearing in qp01,

now the problem in qe01, system does not show valuation tick.

sampling tyoe - fixed

val type - 800 spc

lot size -5,

suppose i created a lot of 100 cv & when i am putting values in qe01, screen is appearing but valuation tick is not comming, is there any other setting required for.

pl suggest

vikas

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am not getting you

that means your original problem is solved?

Noew u have created a inspction Lot? and you are trying to do RR in QE01?

For which value you are getting the valaution tick?

Any lot size issue with insp plan header?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Rajesha,

in QE01,

WHEN WE ENTER THE CHACTERISTICS VALUE for result recording , in this screen valuation tick is not coming.

vikas

former_member42744
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

It appears you are expecting the valuation to happen automatically. This may or may not happen depending on the valuation type you selected in the sampling procedure. If you selected manual valuation, then you must select the characteristic in results recording and click on the valuation icon button, (looks like a set of scales). That will valuate the characteristic for you. Then you must lock it by clicking on the padlock.

If you have automatic valuation selected, then you may have another problem. You might not have recorded all the results expected for the test. You might not have the plant configuration set up to allow automatic valuation.

ADDED: After I reread your posting I realized you selected SPC valuation. You can only use that valuation with characteristics that have been set up as SPC characteristics. This will only automatically valuate if you have enough points on the SPC chart your using. The number of points required depends on the type of SPC chart your creating. The number of points you have depends on the number of qualifying inspection lots you've processed or inspection points you've completed and valuated. If your not valuating on tolerance, this is probably your problem. You'll need to enter and manually valuate enough data points until the chart has enough data to perform a proper SPC evaluation.

Let us know if any of the above helps you solve the problem.

Craig

Edited by: Craig Snyder on Feb 17, 2008 8:07 PM

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

my first problem have been solved, but i am waiting for second one

vikas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear,

In the valuation screen first accept the qulaity inspection lot and then only the valuation tick will appear in the valuation column in cher overview...

I checked with you data it is comming...just do the RR and save it it will work.

or come bck

former_member42744
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

In some screens I've found the drop down doesn't work in some versions. If this is the problem in your system you can tell by just directly typing the SP into the field. If it accepts it with no errors, then that is the problem.

The other case is the sample procedure your looking for, (I'm assuming here your seeing a list of SP but not the one you created), is not appropriate for the situation your using it for. For instance, if your using free inspection points, you need to use a sampling procedure that is marked for use with inspection points. If this might be your problem, review the settings on your SP and make sure all the settings are compatiable with the attempted usage.

Craig