cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Open order & open quantity

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I need to Develop a report which gives open orders number , open quantity , customer name.

in VA05 is ther any possibility of getting open order quantity.

Plz help

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (9)

Answers (9)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check the code gallery there i have submitted a code for Pending sale order details which are open sale order. Link is:

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/sdn/wiki

thanks

anya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You need to do it thru 2 tables, MSKA and VBBE. Take the quantity in VBBE-OMENG and reduce the quantity in MSKA-KALAB. (or) you take the order quantity from VBAK and thru VBFA-RFMNG u reduce the quanitities of the deliveries. This will give u the open quantity of the sales order.

Hope this helps.

Thanks

Krishna

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All

Thanks for replin,

i'm trying to create a query -such that it gives list of open orders (Not Delivered & Partially delivered) + Open quantity.

i tried VBBE/KFSA VBAK/VBFA TABLES IN QUERY BUT WHEN I EXECUTE ONLY PARTIALLY DELIVERED ORDERS I'L GETTING BUT ORDERS WITH NO DELIVERY IS NOT GETTING DISPLAYED.

PLZ tel me is there any other table or link to get open orders (Not Delivered & Partially delivered) + Open quantity.*

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Friend,

Apart from the various inputs from friends,

Please ckeck for youself in the all the standard reports

TC: SAP1 & SAP2

regards,

Amlan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you want to check sales order numbr and open quantitiy goto table VBBE, goto se16 give VBBE and then check your enteries. From this you can pick the fields for developing your report.

OR GOTO VA05 there also you can find the data.

Reward points if it helps.

Bye

Anil

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi rohit,

I remember we have used some standard function module to find out open order quantity while preparing one open order report. But VA05 shows only the confimed qty and ordered qty. I dont remember to have seen open order qty in VA05.

regards

sadhu kishore

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Maybe you can try VL10C. As far as I know, VA05 only shows order qty and confirm qty.

Reward points if helpful.

Regards,

Wooi Ling

former_member198268
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Goto transaction VA05,enter the date range in the Sales order data.

In the Selection criteria,check the Open Sales order.The system will prompt you to enter the Sales org data.Enter the relevant data and click enter.

The open sales orders along with the open order quantity will be displayed in the output.

Regards,

Sophia Xavier

former_member204513
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rohit,

In VA05 output you can able to see the order quantity colomun, I think that is quantity you can take it as open order quatity.

If wrong please correct me

Regards,

Murali.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rohith,

Goto va05 transaction code and select the open sales order radio button.And press enter. You will get report of open order quantity,number and customer number.

Reward points if it will be helpful.

Regards

Ashis

Former Member
0 Kudos

thx for replyin

i chked in VA05 but open order quantity is not there