cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IS information

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Industry solution Gurus,

I would high appreciate if you can reply on my questions below.

We are going for Ind. Solution but some general doubts with customer.

1.Do any of the SAP Industry Solutions alter (in any way) any of the standard BAPI’s, IDOC’s, RFC’s and Business Objects used for FI and MM modules? If such changes are made, which industry solutions make such changes and what (specifically) is affected?

2.Do any of the Industry Solutions affect the standard tables of FI and MM? If yes, which ones and what do they change?

3.Does the existence of an Industry Solution require a set of FI or MM patches that would not ordinarily (i.e. without the Industry Solution) need to be installed?

4.Do any of the Industry Solutions impact the performance of the SAP ERP system and specifically the FI and MM modules?

5.Does the installation of an Industry Solution result in the FI-AP and MM modules not being used for day to day activities? If so, which ones?

Thanks in adv.

Amit Lal

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Amit,

You need to be a little bit more specific. Like what industry solution you are talking about. I don't think that anybody can speak for all IS. I, for example, can share my experience with Retail and AFS and mostly on functional side. So you don't need to get more specific to receive a meaningful answer.

Regards,

Dmitriy.

former_member197295
Active Participant
0 Kudos

hi, your e mail id plz

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

My e Mail is amitkumarlal@gmail.com

Thanks in adv.

Amit Lal