cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

problem in Transportation - create shipment

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

I am implementing Transportation Module , I created one shipping point for each Plant and ,one transportation planning point for each plant .

In node " Transportation Planning Point Determination" i assigned Shipping point -Shipment type -to- Transportation planning point.

On the basis of that , i think my transportation planning point will be determine.

But it is not happening .

Please guide me , whether there is any other way to determine Transporatation planning point or there is any USER EXIT for this .

Please suggest ASAP.

Thanks & Regards

Devdatta Joshi

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Devdatta

Transportation PLanning point( TPP) is assigned to Company Code .

And one company code will have only one tranportation planning point.

You can have different shipment types , But TPP is always one.

In your case , go to VT01N

Put your TPP ,

then put the Shipmment

Enter

Then enter Shipping point and the delivery number in the relevant delivery box .

execute , you will be able to create the shipment.

Dont forget to add the route to the Sales Order ( Item > Shipping> route)

Regards

KRSNA

former_member204513
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Joshi,

--> The transportation planning point determination will not happen with the combination of shipping point and shipment type.

--> I think No need to create transportation plannig point for each shipping point ,

-->It will be depend upon the no.of company

codes we can create transportation planning point for each company code and same we can assign.

You try as bellow

->The Transportation planning point need to be maintain in this path IMG>Enterprise structure -->Definition > Logistic execution>Maintain Transportation planning point , here you need to assign company code to your Transportation planning point.

Now you try to create shipment in VT01N

I hope your problem willget solved

Regards,

Murali.

Edited by: Murali Mohan.T on Feb 16, 2008 11:33 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Murli ,

Thanks for your reply.

Thanks , you always answer my question relaed to Transportation . What u said is not that much helpful for me , But i think u have good knowledge of Transportation .

My request is can you give me your email Id so i want to discuss my problem with u or shall we talk is it possible .

(My Id is devdattajoshi@gmail.com or mail me ur Contact No)

Please reply me its urgent.

waitng for ur reply.

Thanks

Devdatta Joshi