cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AUTO MATIC CREDIT CHECK

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I have activated the automatic credit check (static) with reaction as 'C' ,with no status block & open orders and open deleievries checked at order level.for sales order level

And at deleivery level the statis check values are reaction 'c'

status block checked,open orders,open deleiveries checked.

I created a new customer

for above ,i am considering the customer to b a high risk category and maintained the credit limit of say rs21000.

I also mainatined sub total as 'A" for nt total value in PP.

Now my question is when i am raising an order for the first time to this new customer(with no previous transactions) for value more than the credit limit (order value 28000)the system is not throughing any msg and also able to do the delivery.

But for subsequent orders to the same customer the sysytem is throughing the msg of Credit check and blocking.

My question is when the ACC is checking for the subsequent orders (or transaction) why is not checking for, when i am raising the order for the **FIRST TIME.

Can any one pl answer.

thanking you regards

shashi

Edited by: chavva shashi kumar on Feb 16, 2008 4:57 PM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

As you have activated for the static credit check it wont check for the 1st sales order but it will check from the next sales orders.

and you have activated for the static check which is at order level.. only .

If you find it is wrong plz correct me.

Thanks & Regards

Srinath

Former Member
0 Kudos

dear srinath,

the purpose of credit check is to stop the transaction,if the value is going beyond the limit assigned,so even if it is first order for that customer, with out any previous transaction hsitory.if the value of the order is more than the credit limit ,the system should through a msg.

More over i have activated at order & delivery levels.

regards

shashi

Edited by: chavva shashi kumar on Feb 16, 2008 4:48 PM

Edited by: chavva shashi kumar on Feb 16, 2008 4:53 PM

Edited by: chavva shashi kumar on Feb 16, 2008 4:54 PM