Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Text Determination

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have a query.

Can text determination be transfered from one sales document to another sales document, from one sales document to delivery document or from one sales document or delivery document to billing document.

i.e. suppoose if we determine text determination for terms of payment in inquiry, will it be transported to quotaion or we have to again define text determination for quotation again.

reward points for helpful answer

regards

Ashis

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Suppose you have 3 different text types for

1. Payment terms,

2. Shipping terms,

3. Shipping instructions

& you want to copy these texts from Inquiry to quotation &from quotation to sales order then,

In the text determination in VOTXN create a separate "access sequence" for all the three text types & do the proper assignment in the "text IDs for text procedure".

The texts will be definitely copied from one sales document to other sales document.

Reward points if solution helps.

Regards,

Allabaqsh G. Patil

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We need to have the following for all the subsequent documents for which you need to get the text copied.

1.Text Determination Procedure ->Access sequence

2.In the Access sequence assign the Text Object and text ID (which should be same for all)

3.Should have marked tick in Reference/Duplication Indicator.

Hope this helps. Revert back in case of further clarifications.

Thanks

Krishna.

former_member204513
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Ashis,

Through the access sequence setting we can copy Inquiry text message up to invoice.

Regards,

Murali.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Murali,

How w e do access sequence setting. From where we do this.

Plz explain me little bit elaborately.

Regards

Ashis

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear ashish,

As per my knowledge...

there is no need to create again... because in text determination

we maintain salesdocument - Item/Header...(in this it will cover all sales document like inquiry, quotation, contract & sales order),, but we need to check relavent copy controls(if that is item level determination.. you can check item category)..

then it will copy the text automatically.

I think it will helps to..

Ravi