cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can we change horizone period from Months to days in credit management

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi SAP SD gurues,

Can anybody tell the procedure "how to change Horizone period from months to days in credit management in "OVA8" . As you may get month is greyed out in horizone period settings. Advance Thanks with warm regards.

Kartik

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member183879
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Pls go to OMO1 and select the infostructure S066 and double click. Here change the period split field from months to days.

Now in OVA8, it will be automatically seen as days.

You can reward if this helps u

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Navaneeth, Thanks a lot for yr valuable reply....Yes it is working...Hope this is the way to change to any format like from Days(T) to Month(M) or to week (W). But i dont know what i hav to do to reward you. Pls reply Also i'll happy if you are giving some more light towords this configuration. Thanks with regards....Kartik

former_member183879
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

On the question, in the place of my reply, there will be three stars on the left hand side. You have to select teh correct star (10,6 or 2marks) and then the points will get assigned to me.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi...I got the button. Also i am trying to mark as "problem solved". But server is very slow. Any way i am once again doing, Can i get yr contact mail id.Pls reply which one should i select , so that u can get the maximum reward point. Reply with mail id pls.

former_member183879
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

As per the forum policy, contact informations should nto be shared. If you have selected "Problem solved" I will be getting points. So need not worry about it.

Have good and quality SAPping.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

to change months to days, you can use t.code OVBI. But this is not a day to day setting and doesnt just limit itself to credit management. It also has an effect on the billing plans where the months would be calculated in number of days.

So a lot of care and thought is required before you decide to change this.

regards

sadhu kishore

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sadhu,

Sorry still i am not satisfied with your answer.As you hav told to go through the TC OVBI, there i found it is no where or little related to Horizon period of Credit management of SD module. In OVBI it is meant for "Maintain Billing plan type for Period Billing". Yes there is a combo box called "HORIZON", but i believe the purpose of this Horizon is diffrentthan the "Horizon period in SD Credit management. Pls correct me and explain me how it is related if i am wrong. Hope you'll do so.Thanks for yr valuable reply.Kartik...