cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Multimapping issue ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guys,

I have the wsdls from the sender and the receiver system and the request coming in has multiple transactions and i need to split them into individual transactions. I tried to use multimapping with out BPM but whenever i change the occurance to 0 to unbound the structure changes and i get messages node at the top and this results in conflict with the original structure.

Is there any way i can acheive multimapping with the wsdl structures ? any help would be appreciated

Thanks,

Srini

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am not getting clear idea from

• the occurance to 0 to unbound the structure changes and i get messages node at the top and this* results in conflict with the original structure.

May I kindly request you to ellaborate in more details about it.

Meanwhile the below links may help you

Multi-Mapping without BPM - Yes, it’s possible!

/people/jin.shin/blog/2006/02/07/multi-mapping-without-bpm--yes-it146s-possible

Thanks

Swarup

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Swarup,

the occurance to 0 to unbound the structure changes and i get messages node at the top and this* results in conflict with the original structure.

once i select the source and target structures with the corresponding wsdls and for multimapping i have changed the occurance on the target side as 0 to unbound and after doing this the source and target strcutres changes automatically with the (Messages - Message 1 - Original structure) as in the webblog.

This structure dosent match when the requst comes from the source system and also going to the target system. I cant even test the mapping with the xml from the source system.

Is it possible to do multimaping with out the Messages-Message 1 as the top nodes, any help would be appreciated

Thanks,

srini

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Its surprising that to here about the structures changes. Is their any sequencial change or any other change in structure. (Please can be more specific about the structure change or probably you could share the original and modofied structure also.)

If posssible can you share the both wsdls with me as well as let me know which occurance you wish to change in target wsdl. May I try it with XML tools and see if I can do anything that could help you from my end.

You could send me the wsdls as swarupsawant@gmail.com.

Thanks

Swarup

justin_santhanam
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Srini,

Don't worry about the request changes.Since u are changing the occurrences, the messages tag will always append to the source when u look into Test Message of Message Mapping. Just send ur request using ur SOAP client tool. The messages tag will be added during runtime.

Just re-collect some File to File scenario using Multimapping, what we will do, we will just remove the Messages tag while copying the payload and place in the folder,isn't it?

If there is problem ,i'm sure that it's not due to Messages tag.

Reply back with ur actual problem.

raj.

VijayKonam
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Multimapping is only supported to use in BPM. Your requirement needs BPM to split this multi message split into single messages and in a loop or something u need to send it to the receiver system.

VJ