cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Getting error while saving billing document

Former Member
0 Kudos

While saving a standard billing document a error message comes, says

''Account 884010 requires an assignment to CO object''. Though invoice document is created, but no billing document could be posted to FI. Can anyone suggest me what could have happened & what should be done.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

The Error here refers to G/L Account 884010 requires CO Object, which can bemaintained in FS00. But this is responsibility of FI Consultant & it is important that FI Consultant maintains the same or it is maintained as per instruction of FI Consultant.

Regards,

Rajesh Banka

Reward points if helpful.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes Mr. Rajesh, u were right, it is the work of the FI consultant. I got the answer. Thank u.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sameer,

Go to FS00 (Edit G/L Account) and assign a cost element to it in Edit Cost Element tab. Based on the name given to this G/L account you could correctly determine which category under which you could create it as a cost element.

Reward if helpful

Regards

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank u Mr. Ravi, as Mr. Rajesh had said it is the work of FI (which was right) but atleast I could also able to know what was the problem in FI which caused problem in SD. Thank u.

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

in customer master company code data if you ndon't define the g/l account

that g/l account it will not be asigned to your company code it will give error.

goto t.code fsoo give g/l account tick posting automatically give your comany code give status group.at the same time you have check with for your company code which cost is assigned.

this is actually FI job if sit fi guy problam willbe solved.

thanks

surya