cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to insert an HTML link into a page

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

We have a list of documents in a external document management system. We would like to present the list of documents to the user for retrieval from within any SRM HTML page.

I was thinking of two different approaches:

1) I would like to be able to insert an HTML link to a URL of documents for display to the end user.

2) Alternatively, we might want to inject some javascript into the screen to handle the presentation of the links.

We would like this functionality to work on any of the screens within SRM as global functionality.

Any suggestions on how to customize SRM to handle this functionality request?

(Will reward points very quickly)

Thanks

Edited by: Aaron Jack on Feb 15, 2008 7:02 PM

Edited by: Aaron Jack on Feb 15, 2008 7:03 PM

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

My project has a requirement to show URL in Bid Invitation screen. In turn, when user clicks that hyperlink, it will pop-up a web dynpro screen.

Maybe this is the same with your need.

In case this is the same, the trick is to define an additional field in bid invitation custom header with customized data element and customized domain.

Then, defined conversion exit for the domain with javascript line such as "<html> bla bla </html>" to pop-up the web dynpro screen in modal dialog.

The result will be as what I have above.

Hopefully this can help you.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you for your reply. I think this will be very helpful and should point us in the right direction.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello, Aaron,

have you solve this problem?

We have similar requirement in our project, and the "conversion exit" solution didn't help us.

Thank you,

Andrey.