Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks , Rajesh, Could u pl tell me in detial steps till end

Regards,

Munna

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rajesh,

Please explain me how to create Collective deliveries by using VL10C or VL10H by step wise till end of Tcode.

Thanks

Ramana

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor

Dear Munna

Go to VL10C, give shipping point, remove from date flowing in Deliv.Creation Date. Click on Sales Orders tab and remove the value flowing in "Delivery block" and execute.

You will now see a screen where all sale orders will be displayed. Select the required line item by clicking white box on left side and click on "Background" on top, so that system will create delivery in background. Now press *"Shift + F4"* so that a log will be displayed on your screen. Place your mouse on any of the datas flowing and click on "Documents" on top right, so that you can see the delivery reference. Make a note of it and go to VL02N and do goods issue.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

You can schedule delivery creation for whenever you like using automatic background processing.

Procedure

To plan background processing for delivery creation, proceed as follows:

1.Either apply a user role for background processing or make a copy of a user role for shipment due processing for yourself.

During the test phase, use a function code profile for shipment due list display within this user role.

2.Test the shipment due processing with this user role until you only need to execute the Create delivery in background function after the shipment due list is first displayed in order to ship part of the delivery list. (Vary the rules for line selection or for quantity definition during item processing, for instance.)

3.Change the function code profile in the user role from Display to Deliver.

4.From Logistics ® Logistics Execution ® Outbound Process ® Goods Issue for Outbound Delivery, choose Outbound Delivery ® Create ® Collective Processing of Documents Due for Delivery ® Delivery scenario of your choice.

5.Choose the user role that you want to use for background scheduling in the User role field on the User role tab page.

6.Enter additional selection parameters on the selection screen.

7.Save the selection screen as a variant.

8.From shipping, choose Outbound delivery ® Create ® Collective Processing of Documents Due for Delivery ® Plan Background Processing and execute the delivery scenario for background planning.

9.Choose the selection variant you want and then select Schedule job.

10.Follow the basis dialog for scheduling a background job.

regards

sadhu kishore

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the information...

I did the same but... I was able to create collective delivery ..i.e 1 oder = 1 delivery.. But I want a delivery for multiple sales orders

I was unable find ..how to bring multiple orders into one delivery...

Pl reply me

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

To create, change, or display a group of deliveries manually, start at Logistics ® Logistics Execution ® Outbound Process ® Goods Issue for Outbound Delivery in the initial menu.

You then select Group of outb. deliveries to branch to the screen where you maintain a group. Since groups can be formed in various areas of sales and distribution processing, different group types are defined. For general maintenance, the group type is entered manually on a separate screen, and for maintenance of a specific group you can choose the appropriate group type using the menu.

Procedure

Creating a group

To create a grouped delivery, proceed as follows:

From Logistics ® Logistics Execution ® Outbound Process ® Goods Issue for Outbound Delivery, choose Outbound delivery ® Group of outb. deliveries ® Create.

The Create Group screen appears.

Enter the group type.

Choose Enter .

The Create Group: Documents by Group screen appears.

Enter the document numbers of those deliveries that you wish to group together, and maintain the header data.

Save your group.

Hope it may be useful.

regards

sadhu kishore

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Were you able to create multiple orders for the same ship to party to single delivery ?

thanks

reddy