cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Err 00 671: SAPSQL_ARRAY_INSERT_DUPREC when creating help desk service mes.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

we are setting up SOL MAN 4.0 SP 06, which have BBPCRM 05 SP09

I have followed the below forum, in order to implement the number range for document type SLF1 and SLFN.

(Error when creating system message)

As said in the forum you have to implement number range differenty for SLFN docs and SLF1(ABA msg).

So clearly number ranges internal for SLFN docs are external for SLF1 docs and it works in the opposite way round as well.

If I use the crmd_order trx to generate internally an SLFN doc it works,without any problem. But on the other hand if I try to use the menu Help - Create Support Message, I get the below error:

00 671: ABAP/4 processor: SAPSQL_ARRAY_INSERT_DUPREC.

As well BDOC have got a strange status, the yellow triangle of incompleted, and/or in process.

Should I carry out any Bdoc set up? For instance for queues?

After doing an ST05 trace I have found out that system is trying to insert twice the same key record in table CRMD_ACTIVITY_H. The program doesn't fail the first time but at the second attempt it fails.

We have checked many Sap notes, and in one case I have found out that problem was identical to the one I 'm experiencing. So we apply note 754192.

But I still have the same problem. So what am I supposed to do?

Should I raise the BBPCRM SP?

Please advice. Any help will be rewarded.

Many thanks in advance,

AndreA

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Andrea,

With reference to a couple of your statements made in your posting, the SLFN and SLF1 documents are part of the overall Service Desk configuration, is there a reason that you have not progressed to the SP12 Stack? Have you gone through the IMG to activate the necessary BC Sets for enabling the Service Desk? If you have gone through all the necessary configuration, have you made any modifications or customizations to the processing of service requests to include custom actions during the execution for creation of a service desk ticket (this can include sending emails, changing SLA dates, org distribution).

Thanks for clarifing your situation for the rest of us and the more details you provide, the better we all can answer your question.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi David,

I checked the BC Set. Basically I followed the guide "Sap Solution Manager 4.0 - Service Desk - Var".

Over there it explained you have to implement:

notes 898614 and 931196 for standard service scenario

note 903530 for Service Provider functions

note 970042 for VAR functions.

All the necessary BC sets come from the implementations of these notes.

I don't see any customizing activity missing.

To me I have to raise the SP from 9 to 12 , because still I get the same error.

Regards,

AndreA

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Basically we solved the problem ,by raising the SP for BBPCRM and SOLMAN.

Regards,

Andrea