cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IDoc to R/3

Former Member
0 Kudos

I wanted to know that I have seen my idoc to go to R/3 system but that is not the one to which it should go

eg-client of this r/3 system is 600 but i want it to go to r/3 system of client 110

Also all the ALE settings have been done for the required R/3 system

But I want to know what change shud i make so that idoc goes to the r/3 110 client system

Also do i need to do all the sm59 and we21 settings again making a new Log system and RFC destination or else what changes shud i make to the existing one?

Also plz tell me the various types of idocs and where can i see the different layers of idoc(Control,status etc...)

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

agasthuri_doss
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

> i want it to go to r/3 system of client 110

For the Client 110 you would have maintained seperate Busines System .

> Also do i need to do all the sm59 and we21 settings again making a new Log system and RFC destination or else what changes shud i make to the existing one?

Yes for the Client 110 Business System Creat RFC Destination..Port.. Similar to your Client 600 Business System

Regards

Agasthuri Doss

Former Member
0 Kudos

I think it is the business system(BS) that directs the IDOC to the client. If you have BS for client 110 and used in ID receiver then you will get IDOC there. Correct me if I am wrong

VijayKonam
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

RFC Destinations are independent of Clinet. Mention the Client number in the IDoc receiver adapter.

VJ