Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Authorization Problem

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all,

I have one user with one role which is working fine but when I'm assigning the same role to other users he is not able to access some transation...any suggestions.

I did user comparison also..

there is no problem with roles and profiles as those are working for other users...

3 REPLIES 3

Former Member
0 Kudos

I think you can check his buffer (SU56) if all the objects have got pulled from the role if not do once again user compare and then tell the user to log of and log in again .

if still the user is not able to execute get a SU53 sceen shot and analyse it .Let me know if this works for you

Former Member
0 Kudos

>

> Dear all,

>

> I have one user with one role which is working fine but when I'm assigning the same role to other users he is not able to access some transation...any suggestions.

>

> I did user comparison also..

>

> there is no problem with roles and profiles as those are working for other users...

Has the user logged off and back in again?

Does the user have the same parameter ID's assigned?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Is this a customer transaction, or are any user exits activated for a SAP transaction?

Cheers,

Julius

PS: We are not telepathic here either, so please add more information.