Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

capital investment project capitalisation

former_member221039
Active Participant
0 Kudos

hi ps gurus,

capitalisation of project, we use S_Alr_87013532 for knowing the actuals costs of materials & services. To know actual costs we are getting into details of each line item in the above report thru callup reports upto the level of Purchase order & taken final po value before capitalisation..

pl let us know is there any other report, which gives material & material description along with value of material/po and other details. kindly suggest any report.

pl help

regards

SRihari

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

As I suggested in one of the related posting recently, you can use report S_ALR_8701531 ->Goto->Callup report->line items. This will definitely give more information than you are looking for.

Hope this meets your requirement.

Muraleedharan.R

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Use CJI3- Actual Line Item Report.

You can change the layout of this report to include the fields of interest.

If you don't wish to see the settled costs in this report exclude the settlement line items. You can do this through various means., like filtering on the document type, debit credit indicator.

Apart from this report you have all other PS -Material report like ME2J,ME2K etc.,

Regards

Sreenivas

Please close the post if satisfied.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Srihari,

The report ME2J might solve your purpose. It gives the list of materials in your project PO-wise alongwith the PO value, Delivered value and Invoiced value. From here you can get the actuals for materials. For services ME2S must suffice. Please check if it is solving your issue.

regards

Pratap.V