cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

async to sync bridge

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I am extracting information from SAP and Database and merging in XI using BPMcollectpattern and sent to webservice.

async to async is working fine, but i need to see the response from Webservice in sxmb_moni for what went wrong in webservice.

1) for this should i include async to sync bridge????

can anyone suggest me better way to do for this.

Kind Regards,

Kiran

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You need not use syn-asyn bridge. But use last send step as syn. and out side BPM when you are calling webservice map the response as well.

-Kavita

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

justin_santhanam
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Kiran,

As well said by Prateek and others, go for Async - Synch communication. There is no need to map the response if u don't need it. Just keep the final step as Send Synch, that would be. If u keep as Synch are u getting any error or u can't able to see the response. If you can't able to see the response, then as suggested by Patrick go thru the blog and make necessary changes in SXMB_ADM

raj.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raj

Can you please explain me step by step how to do asyn to sync communication.

Kind Regards,

Kiran

justin_santhanam
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Kiran,

It's the same design which u developed earlier. Instead of keeping Send Asynh, Keep it as Send Synch. You have to choose Abstract Synch in order to send the data webservice call.

raj.

prateek
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

As u want the response, i think the best option is to use the async sync method.

Regards,

Prateek

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

there exists only a sync-to-async bridge.

In case of async-to-sync you don't need a bridge.

If your problem is only that you can't see your message in sxmb_moni because it's a sync-message -> look here:

/people/michal.krawczyk2/blog/2005/05/10/xi-i-cannot-see-some-of-my-messages-in-the-sxmbmoni

Regards

Patrick