cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

entire content of the text in a smartform to be displayed together always.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have a text of 8 lines in a smartform. The problem I am facing is 4 lines are coming in one page and other 4 in other page. I want either all of them to be in first page. Or else if space is not enough I want all the 8 lines to be moved in the other page. Please suggest whoever has encountered it.

Thanks,

Bipen

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bipen ,

As Per Your requirement You can Create folder and place where exact you want then place alltexts inside that folder .then goto output options tab below style one option is there like page protection ucan check it will displays all the information regarding in that folder with in one page.

if its useful reward me ..

thnks

suresh

Former Member
0 Kudos

But folks, the protect option is disabled.

I m using ECC 6.0 . Any suggestion please

Bipen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Create a folder in folder then click the check box for page protection

regards

Shiva

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The problem i m facing with page protection now is like in the case when it was breaking earlier, its woking fine after checking page protection option but for the other cases smarform is not at all getting printed. What might be the reason?

Bipen

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bipen,

1) First you check how many lines can be printed in the first page by making a demo print. By doing that you can make sure of the lines that can be printed in the first page.Say suppose in first page u can print 6 lines(V_LINES_1).

2) Next use DESCRIBE in the internal table and get the no of lines in the Internal Table (V_LINES2).

3) In the TABLES element in the Main window of PAGE1: In the Main area part, before the text element use CONDITION element where in the

1) In the Conditions Tab ,Give V_LINES2 > V_LINES1

2) In the General Attributes Tab, Give Goto next Page as 'PAGE2'.

Award points if useful.

Thanks,

Karthik

Former Member
0 Kudos

Make Use of Folders option present Under the Windows n all.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Cretae a Folder and place all the texts in it . Then in the folder you have Protect option just select it. It will resolve your issue.

Reward points if useful.

Regards,

Nageswar