Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Integrationprocess - subworkflows/composite services

MSiegmund
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi,

i have a detailed integrationprocess in the xi which is part of a bigger business process. Now i want to design the main business process also in the xi, therefor i want to reuse/include the part which is already designed. How can i do this?

In the ECC i can add a activity and refer to the id of the subworkflow, unfortunately i haven't found such in the xi.

regards,

Matthias

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

ranjit_deshmukh
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Yes you can do this,

you can import another BPM in to ur main BPM.

just right click in the edit area and click "Insert Integration Process After"

then using the context menu select the sub BPM u want to use.

Ranjit

MSiegmund
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Ranjit,

thanks for the answer but thats not exactly what i had in mind. If i use "insert integration process after", the whole integration process is insert into the process. If i have an complex subprocess, the whole process gets even complexer.

What i intended is something like this: i have an complex mainprocess which consists of 4 subprocesses. So the graphical representation of the main process in the ccBPM has only 4 symbols, each of them refering to one of the subprocesses...

That would be similiar to the concept of subworkflows in the SAP Webflow/Business Workflow.

Does such a think exists in the XI/ccBPM?

regards,

Matthias

ranjit_deshmukh
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Ohh so you wanted those subprocesses to look as small symbols in your main process..

hmm.. i am sorry i think it is not possible.

Ranjit

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

henrique_pinto
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Not available in PI 7.0, sorry.

In PI 7.1, you can create Steps Groups and reuse these.

Regards,

Henrique.

MSiegmund
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Thanks for the answer, not satisfying but still it's an answer

But another question occurred to me:

Someone told me, that there is an possibility to reuse/copy blocks into other integrationprocesses.

Can anybody confirm this, because i haven't found this option in the integration builder?

If so, how?

regards,

Matthias