cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Regarding Schdule lines

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

When i create the sales order in my schedule lines , the check box Fixed date and Qty eyeleted automatically , so can you guide why it is selecting , if i don't that to be selected by default how can i do that?

Regards,

Veer

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sundar,

This Fixed date & Quantity is basically belongs to Availability Check..

This configuration we need to do in Define Default Setting in SPRO -> Basic Function -> Availabilty check& TOR --> Availability -

> Define default Setting here u need to maintain the Fixed quantity & date.. in combination of Sales area..

If we select this field internally system generate the Date and quantity and they will get the confirmation from the customer after that information pass to MRP to produce the material to the customer..

This is the concept of Fixed quantity & date...

As per my knowledge this process is will happen at the time of Make to Order Scenario...

I hope this will help you, Rewards if it is Useful..

Regards

Durga Prasad

Edited by: Durga Sana on Feb 15, 2008 1:06 PM

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

It Indicates whether you want to fix the delivery dates and quantities that are confirmed after an availability check for the item.

Use

You use this field if you cannot confirm the delivery date or quantity that the customer initially requests.

Procedure

If the customer accepts the delivery and quantity confirmed by the system, mark the field. The system then passes on MRP requirements so that the confirmed date and quantity can be met.

Note

If you leave the field blank, the delivery date and confirmed quantity are not fixed. If you are able to expedite either the manufacture or purchase of goods, you may be able to deliver the goods closer to the customer's original request (and sooner than the date the system confirmed).

Customization settings for this field is available in the T,code of OVZJ

Hope it is useful....

Regards

Kaleeswaran

Edited by: Kaleeswaran on Feb 15, 2008 5:38 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can check this in sales order

Menu bar----> Edit -

> Check Availability in this screen you can see a check box with Fixed date and Qty, if this is checked, its grayed out in scheduline.

Kindly Reward points if usefull.

Regards

vK