cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change POs in SRM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Does anybody know a BAPI to change POs in SRM? I have a requirement to change the Account assignment of POs once they are created. I will appreciate any assistance.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Enrique,

as far as I know there is no BAPI for changing POs in SRM, only for creating POs (BAPI_POEC_CREATE). I guess you have to write your own report here using the standard function modules BBP_PD_PO_GETDETAIL and BBP_PD_PO_SAVE.

Best regards,

Olaf

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Olaf,

thanks for the information. I will look at those function modules and see if I can make that work. I tried to reward you with a "very helpful" option but I keep getting an error message. Sorry.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hai olaf,

can you please explain how to create po in srm using the bapi "bapi_poec_create'.thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Enrique,

you can use the BBP_DOC_CHANGE_BADI with method BBP_PO_CHANGE. This will be called in every update of the local SRM PO.

Regards,

Olaf

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Olaf,

thanks for the information. Perhaps I was not clear on what I was trying to do. Basically, I need to do a massive change of POs after a conversion program creates them. I will be changing the account assignment of the POs, that is why I was looking for a BAPI. In R/3 ECC I could do this task with a BDC or Call transaction, but I don't know what tools I can use in SRM.

Thanks,

Enrique