cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to delete role assignment of business partner?

Former Member
0 Kudos

I want to optimize the search based on BP roles (with F4 Help). Therefor I want to remap some of the roles assigned to business partners.

I did not find the possibility to delete a role assignment (e.g. BUP001) and then assign the correct one (e.g. BUP003). I know that it is possible to assign more than one roles to a business partner, so shouldn't it also be possible to deassign them?

Best regards

Martin

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

you're right. This function module is new in solman 4...

I don't know anything for Solman 3.2

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I don't know a function in the menu of BP

but you can use function module BAPI_BUPA_ROLE_REMOVE

regards, andy

Former Member
0 Kudos

> but you can use function module BAPI_BUPA_ROLE_REMOVE

Is it possible that this function module is not available within Solution Manager 3.2? I cannot locate it in SE37...

Another thought: how about deleting the entry in table BUT100? Seems as roles maintained are saved there, but I am not too happy about manually removing entries there as that might leave some inconsistent data, correct?

Best regards

Martin

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am not sure, but this link tells me that it should be possible to delete a role assignment, however I cannot find the corresponding possibility to execute it in the system...can anyone tell me where in the Solution Manager I can find the mentioned function?

Quote from this SAP help page:

The following functions are available for roles in business partner maintenance:

¡ Overview of all roles assigned to a business partner

¡ Deletion of role assignments

¡ Where-used list for roles

Former Member
0 Kudos

No, I want to delete a role assignment of a Business Partner, not the BP itself.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Do you just want to delete a BP ?