cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to change exchange rate during billing (VF02)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Respected Members,

i already created the Billing documents from sales order and it took the exchange rate wat i mentioned in the sales document.

but still it is not release to accounting .

So i want to change the exchange rate in change of billing document.

The pop up box for that field is coming in the display mode and it is not coming in the change mode.

How to do it.

Please tell me .

Thanks a lot.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your replies.

But i have one querry that is when you go to billing document header there you will see exchange-rate accntg flied and above that there will be one checkbox set exchng rt and by going F1 on it is mentioned that you can give the exchange rate during billing and it can redertmine the value at billing level and also the exchange rate acctng field gives one pop up box same as it gives in sales order ,but here that box is in grey mode and in sales order it is in grey mode and how to bring this box in change mode during billing.

Please clarify my doubt.

THanks

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Manish

Once you generate subsequent document for a sale order, you cannot change the exchange rate in sale order at header level. However the same can be done if you create a new line item in the same sale order. Nevertheless you cannot change in billing.

Dear Pramod - thru tcode ewuo, you can change the currency and not exchange rate

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, Use Tcode EWUO to change currency in sales order and carry out new pricing.

Hopefully it will help,

Thanks,

Pramod