cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Message Split 1:n

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have created a multi-mapping for a message split (1:n transformation). Tested the mapping and it works fine. However when I try to activate the related interface I get the error:

A multi-mapping with multiple source or target interface instances is only recommended with asynchronous interfaces, since only a mapping of this type can be used in the process editor. IDoc ORDERS.ORDERS05 | urn:sap-com:document:sap:idoc:messages are not asynchronous abstract interfaces

As my interface is asynchronous, and according to SAP-Docu this is the only restriction for a multi-mapping - I have no clue what the problem is?? Has anybody a hint?

Regards

Anna

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anna,

If you are on SP14 the you need not involve a bpm for this scenario.chk this link for more features of SP14 :

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/42/c8f66bc7a56bb0e10000000a1553f6/frameset.htm

All you need to ensure is tht your interfaces are async.

Good Luck..

Priyanka

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have installed SP14 now - and I was able to activate the multi mapping in the design. In the config I defined the interface determination as extended, and assigned my multi mapping there. However I get still an error during technical routing (System error occurred in receiver agreement). Any idea on that or does this multi-mapping not work with iDoc?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anna,

I am having similar error and problem. Can you please let me know how did you fix it?

Thanks in advance.

- Atul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the tip. I'am currently on SP13 and go to SP 14 next week. Hopefully it works then because I'd like to avoid using BPM for this scenario.

Kind regards

Anna

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anna,

When you import standard structures like ORDERS.ORDERS05 , It imports both message interface(this interface does not have any direction like i/b, o/b or abstract ) and message type, but you can use these interfaces only ouside the BPM. If you want to use them in BPM then you need to create Asynchronous Abstract interfaces using the imported message types.

Please create Abstarct Asynchronous interface for ORDERS.ORDERS05 to use in BPM.

Regards

Anand