cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Third Party scenario

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi guru's

i have a question in third party once the purchase order has been raised, i need to bill the customer without doing MIGO & MIRO how can i and what r the prerquisites

thanks in advance

regards

srinivas

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The only option that i can think of is to go for a Proforma Invoice option or Order related billing or billing plan order.

Generally in SAP, the best practice is to conduct billing only when material availability so that the process chain is maintained and there is no lay-back.

Award points if useful

Regards,

Jn

Former Member
0 Kudos

According to the standard SAP, u can do billing without MIGO, but not possible without MIRO.

HOpe it is useful.

ranjeetrajendra_jain
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

In VTFA Copy control OR < - > F2 GO to item category TAS go to details. in billing quantity select C that would be order quantity. and copy requirement selec 001 or 002 . This should solve your issue

If you need further deails pleae let me know

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank u for ur quick response but i did like that only even though iam unable to do without MIGO&MIRO

regards

srinivas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Incase, you want to allow billing without MIGO / MIRO, in copy control VTFA, maintain the same setting like Item Category TAD for Item category you are using for Third Party Sales Order Scenario. Maintain Billing Quantity as A instead of any other at Item level.

This will resolve the issue.

Regards,

Rajesh Banka

Reward points if helpful.