cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

URGENT PLZ- output

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear SAP Guru,

I need to reprint some old invoices for salesorganisation ABCD order & delivery related.

When I re-select them through transaction VF31 a lot of them go straight to the LOCL printer instead of the spooler & having waiting status.

(I maintained Condition records for output type to both Sales Org/Billing type and Sales Org/Bill type/Bill to, so I have a combination of printers (XYZ & UVW)assigned (But not LOCL printer) when the billing jobs execute th’r T.C. VF31.)

In spool request there are three status 1)waiting status is with LOCL. printer. 2)Completed-with XYZ 3)----

with UVW printer.

Can someone tell me how I can prevent this or some one can suggest me why this is happening.

Points will be rewarded

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member204513
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Panki,

Check the output print program with the help of ABAPer is there any BUG in the program.

Thanks,

Murali.

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

Check your seeting in vp01 for output type.

Thanks,

Pramod

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

for the invoices which printed on locl, open that particular document and check in header > output > edit > against the output type > in the communication method whats the printer selected.

Might just have been that, these old documents have still LOCL printer maintained whereas your condition is affecting only the new ones doc's created matching that key combination.

regards

sadhu kishore

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sadhu,

Can you please elaborate the path whre i can check it the maintained printer.

In invoice Doc i'm not able to find edit > against the output type.

Thanks & Regards

Panki

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can check in invoice menu bar--> Goto-> header -

>

output.

Select the required output condition type and click on communicaiton method to change printer name.

Kindly Reward points if usefull

Regards

vK

ranjeetrajendra_jain
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

In billing

GOTO --> HEADER --> Output

Insert your output type or check a preexisting one here.

You can also use Shift + F8 to go to output

Double click on the output type and see for a print immediately check box

tc

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check it in the for sales order as below :

Menu Bar -> Extras-> output-->Header> Edit

Then select the output condition click on communication method in the printing information tab provide the required printer name in the feild logical destination and remove the check mark print immediately.

come back and save the settings .

Kindly Reward points if usefull.

Regards

vK

ranjeetrajendra_jain
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Panki

When you create a record for output type you specify the output medium. In that you have maintained printer as LOCL and a check box print immediately which would then print to your local printer immediately if you want it to go to spooler remove that tick. and if you want another printer change in condition type...

If it doesn't work let me know..

Regards