cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I customize the delivery screen layout?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

When I create delivery(T-code:VL01N),I want to some fields can not be modified.But I didn't find any IMG such as "field status".

How to do ?

Junyan He

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

ranjeetrajendra_jain
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Another extract i found on the net on SHD0

First

Link with screen shots [Click Here|http://www.mortenhjorthnielsen.dk/Security/transactionvariants.htm]

Second

Case one for creating Transaction Variants

Step 1:

Execute transaction SHD0 and create a Transaction Variant against the original transaction.

Step 2:

As soon as you press the create button, the original screen of the transaction will appear. After pressing any button/tab on the screen a menu variant screen will appear. Make sure to check any field or tab or any button you want to disappear from the menu functions. Press the exit and save button when you are sure that no further settings are required on sub-screens (if present). After pressing the exit and save button another menu variant screen will appear. Press the save button here and save as a local object or under any development class.

Step 3:

When you are back on the Transaction Variant (SHD0) screen, press shift+F6 or click the goto menu and press the create variant transaction button. Through this transaction SE93 will be executed. Enter the transaction name you want to create and any other required field and now press the save button.

Step 4:

Now execute the transaction you create through create Transaction Variant and enjoy the results.

Case two for creating Transaction Variants

Step 1:

Create a dialogue transaction through SE93 and enter the program name and screen number of the original transaction you want to make a variant on (e.g., PFCG). Press the save button and check whether the replica transaction (PFCG) has been created successfully by executing it on a new session.

Step 2:

Execute transaction SHD0 to create a Transaction Variant. Specify the transaction name (replica of PFCG) which you have just created and create a Transaction Variant against the replica transaction.

Step 3:

As soon as you press the create button, the original screen of the transaction will appear. After pressing any button/tab on the screen a menu variant screen will appear. Make sure to check any field or tab or any button you want to disappear from the menu functions. Press the exit and save button when you are sure that no further settings are required on sub-screens (if present). After pressing the exit and save button another menu variant screen will appear. Press the save button here and save as a local object or under any development class.

Step 4:

When you are back on the main screen of the SHDO (Transaction Variant) click the edit option on the menu tab and activate Standard Variant. Through this a Standard Variant will be assigned to the transaction specified (replica transaction).

Note: Make sure you activate the Standard Variant against a replica transaction and not on the original one.

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have read this thread and I would like to know if it could be useful for my case. I want to disable the field delivery quantity and don't permit to insert new items in transaction VL02N. Is there another solution for doing that?

Thank you in advance!

Best regards!

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

I think , u can achive this by coding in USER EXIT , take a help of ABAPer . The codition will be on the transaction 'VL02N'

saravanan

ranjeetrajendra_jain
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hiya

You can do that vai SHD0

Create a screen variant and that will help

Keep Sapping

Former Member
0 Kudos

For this, u need to take the help of basis guys, then have to play with authorisations as per ur requirement.

Based on their u can make some of the fields in th screen can become non-modifiable.

Hope it is useful...