cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to increse the Font

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

In my Application already i have Labels,I/P Fields,Text Fields,Text-areas,Groups.............

I want to increase the Font size from the existing one.I am unable to find this option in the properties of my Layout Design Tab.How can i make Larger Fonts ?

Please help me out because i am struck here with this issue.

Thanks and regards,

Chandrashekar.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can try with themes

Regards

Ayyapparaj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I think if u use textview instead ofl label u have the options in the design . There are different fonts from header1 to header4 and many more .

Edited by: Anuradha Rao on Feb 15, 2008 5:23 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Do u want to increase thefont of the labels then you have the option Design in properties .

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anuradha,

I had tried all the possibilities........

This is for your information:

The Design Function Properties which you were telling has some set of fixed properties like Emphasised,Small,Large.....

I had tried this way too by changing the options but i am still unable to get the required font size...

Basically my idea is to increase the font size so that the look and fill of the screen is meeted out.

Hope to get get back a reply for this issue.

Thanks and regards,

Chandrashekar.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

As far as i know you cant get any other sizes than those mentioned in the Design attribute.

But there itself you will be having many options like header1 to

header4.You ca choose any one of them.

Regards,

Sudhir

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sudhir,

What you said is absolutely correct,but this is restricted to only a few Layout Designs out of the given four Layouts.

What i use(Guess it is FlowLayout) doesnot have the option of various font sizes such as Header1,Header2..........

In that case what might be the solution.

Can anyone let me know about this.

Thanks and regards,

Chandrashekar.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi chandra sekhar,

In flowlayout,for a text view i am getting all the options like header1 to header4.I think it does not depend on the layout.

Regards,

sudhir

former_member197348
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Chandra,

If you use label you can not get larger font. If you want to have larger font use TextView UI element in place of label.It can serve the purpose of label almost and you can change the design as you want (e.g. header1,header2).

regards,

Siva