cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit Management multiple sold to party but only one payer for them

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear ALL

I am facing problem in one scenarion ,my client have 16 dealers ( sold to party ) and only one payer ,and client want to activate credit management,then can anybody please tell me how to manage their credit management ,because Standard SAP cant help to solve the problem of credit management.

( example : I have 16 customer and for these customer have only one payer ( bank ) ,bank will pay money directly to the company and customer will pay to bank or customer will get credit of 45 days from BANK ( ALL THIS CREADIT WILL HANDLE BY BANK) ,everyday bank will send one file (excel sheet that i have to update in SAP in FD32) to the client that shows that this customer have this much of amount so according to that we can deliver material to that perticular customer ,If credit is less then cant deliver the product. Can anybody tell me how to handle credit management for multiple SP if they have single payer , for ur kind information sales area is also the same)

Thanks and Regards

Bhushan Kolte

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello, friend.

many ways to do this. how you will set up the organization from the SD point-of-view will depend on whom you treat as the real sold-to party.

but this case looks standard. this is how i may do it...

1. first, the facts...

sold-to parties: the 16 dealers

payer: the bank

2. you set up 16 customer master records (for the dealers) and 1 additional payer master record (for the bank). you assign the bank as payer in each dealer customer master.

3. if the BANK is the one advising you whether or not to deliver the order of the customer, then in credit management using OVA8, configure the risk category so that the customer order is blocked. you can alternately configure the order type to be blocked automatically on creation. you release the order only upon the bank's advise.

however, if your company decides on the release of the customer order, then you make the appropriate settings in OVA8. you also set up the customer credit account in FD32.

4. the bank's payment for a dealer's transaction, you will treat as if the payment came from the dealer himself. recording the bank's payment to your company should automatically update your company's accounts receivables and credit info.

these are just general points. post again if you require details.

regards.

Edited by: jonathan yap on Feb 15, 2008 6:02 PM

former_member204513
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Bhushan,

As per my thinking Iam giving one way to do that process try with this,

1.You create Credit management master data in the transaction FD32 to the all sold to parties (16 dealers).

2.You can maintain the credit limit for each customer in FD32 based on with the bank statement interface (through BAPI's,EDI), when ever the bank updates that customer credit statement (everyday bank will send one file excel sheet ) it should update Simultaneously in the FD32 for each customer.

3.When you create sales order for those(16) sold to parties based on the Creditmanagement configuration system will check the credit limit in the FD32, if order value is more than what bank allowed(It was updated from bank through Interface), system will block the order based on the updated credit limit in the FD32.

4.You discuss this process with your ABAPer you will help to develop the Interface between bank and FD32 of your client.

I hope it will help you

Regards,

Murali.