cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

STO Pricing Procedure....

Former Member
0 Kudos

How the system capture pricing procedure in the STO when creating the billing ??

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Parmar,

All the soln given to be considered, however u need to assign the STO pricing procedure to delivery type.

As in STO u don't create Sales order so Go to Logistic Execution - Shipping - Basic shipping Functions - Pricing - Define Pricing Procedure for Delivery.

Here u assigned the STO pricing procedure to the respective Delivery type ie., Either NL or NLCC.

If solved revert back, or address to the thread if u have solved this issue by any other i/p's.

With regards,

Viayashree

Former Member
0 Kudos

In Billing Type (T.Code: VOFA), Document Pricing Procedure is maintained, which triggers the Pricing Procedure. Pricing Procedure is determined with the combination of Sales Area + Document Pricing Procedure + Customer Pricing Procedure through mapping in T.Code: OVKK

Regards,

Rajesh Banka

Reward points if helpful.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Normally The pricing procedure will be copied from Sales order.. If we don't have a Sales order (like STO) We need to Assign a pricing procedure for Billing type's Document pricing procedure. Here for STO ZIVU - Document pricing procedure is 'I' So we need to assign a pricing procedure (TCODE : OVKK) for a combination of Sales area + I + Cust pric proced

Then the system pickups from Here

Muthu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Intercompany billing type has assigned the document procedure of 'I"at VOFA screen.

IN OVKK, the pricing procedure determination, for this document pricing procedure combination, the respective pricing procedure is assigned.

So that the system captured properly.

Hope it is useful..