cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Adapter Engine not visible in Integration Server in Component Monitoring

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I have an issue with one XI environment. Component monitoring in RWB is not displaying Adapter Engine in Integarion Server Tree. My file is not getting picked by File Adapter, although everything was fine in other environment.

In addition to this, I can see some other messages being processed in SXMB_MONI, which shows that it is working fine in other scenarios (not created by me) in the same enviroenment in which I am getting error.

We need to be very sure before soft booting the Adapter Engine.

Regards,

AV

Edited by: Anirudh Vyas on Feb 15, 2008 9:16 AM

Edited by: Anirudh Vyas on Feb 15, 2008 9:22 AM

Edited by: Anirudh Vyas on Feb 15, 2008 9:37 AM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member184619
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Anirudh,

Check this under communication channel monitoring under adapter enginge in Component monitoring and check this blog as well

/people/venugopalarao.immadisetty/blog/2007/01/24/troubleshooting-file-to-idoc-scenario-in-xi

Sachin

Former Member
0 Kudos

>

> Hi Anirudh,

>

> Check this under communication channel monitoring under adapter enginge in Component monitoring and check this blog as well

>

> /people/venugopalarao.immadisetty/blog/2007/01/24/troubleshooting-file-to-idoc-scenario-in-xi

>

> Sachin

Sachin,

Thats what, there is no Adapter Engine link that will take me to CC monitoring.

iprieto
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You must to check the option Content Maintained in SLD Administrator. You could compare the worng installation with other environment.

Check the association between adapter engine and integration server.

Best Regards

Ivá

former_member184619
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Anirudh,

You can try one of these... As i am not sure that this will work..

1. check this blog:

/people/venugopalarao.immadisetty/blog/2007/03/15/adapter-engine-cannot-be-found-in-integration-directory

2. Try restarting the Server.

3. Ask the Basis guys to reimport the BASIS Software component in IR.

Sachin