Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Purchase Order Form Smartform

former_member567553
Participant
0 Kudos

Gurus,

I need help in transforming the standard sapscript PO form into smartform.

I understand that the smartform for this is /SMB40/MMPO_L

What would be the print program for this?

If I use SAPFM06P, the print preview would display a message that says "Error in OPEN_FORM for document ...."

If possible, please guide me with the step by step process on how to do this.

Points will be rewarded.

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member567553
Participant
0 Kudos

Here's what I did:

1. Changed the print program to: FM06P

2. Changed the forms to: /SMB40/MMPO_L

Now, the problem is, the program is asking for the FORM ROUTINE.

ENTRY_NEU is no longer applicable here.

Need help please.

TIA

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In the nace configuration just place the routine name entry_neu.

Go to Nace transaction . Select EF output type then click on output type, then select your output type. now click on Processing routines . In that you will see a selection field called form routine . Just place the ENTRY_NEU.in that and try

Reward points if useful.

Regards,

Nageswar

former_member567553
Participant
0 Kudos

I am now encountering error that says, "System message 041 from work area SSFCOMPOSER does not exist."

What could be the problem here?

Badly in need of help gurus.

TIA

Former Member
0 Kudos

yes this message I have got so many times when I was developing one PO smartform.

Scnario must be :

You should have copied standard form into z form then you are changing some standard fonts .let us suppose you are changing fonts and texts for Total amount. This will give error.

You can do one thing just debug your form and in the debug just check where you are getting that error. If you happened to find out then just revert back the changes to standard fonts and colors to that particular text.

Otherwise download the form and send it to me. I will fix it.

Regards,

Nageswar

former_member567553
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Nageswar!

I appreciate the reply. Btw, I sent you an email with some attachments.

Also, can anyone help me in downloading a package?

I would like to know how to download a package from another server.

The package I am trying to download is SMB40 found in ECC6.

This package includes all the forms, smartstyles, etc needed for the PO smartform.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have added on gmail. Please add to quick contacts so that I can chat with you.

Regards,

Nageswar

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Participant
0 Kudos

In researching this, it appears SAP realized they missed the print program /SMB40/FM06P for smartform /SMB40/MMPO_L.  SAP has a note 968332 for patching the SAP best practices baseline package (US) V1.600 that includes these essential transports to get the missing PO print program installed and working:

RS5K908607, RS5K920133, RS5K942991, RS5K912175 and RS5K919363.

The next problem I ran into was trying to email the PO smartform. Next I found they had a bug in this new print program (or at least I perceive it as a bug) but could find no notes specific to this. That being said I made this change and now I can email the PO smart form.

The bug is within form get_addr_key where they move l_lfa1-adrnr to ls_addr_key. However the local changing parameter is named l_addr_key (not LS). So I made the following two enhancements:

Old: CHANGING l_addr_key.

New:  CHANGING l_addr_key type addr_key.

Old: MOVE l_lfa1-adrnr TO ls_addr_key.

New: MOVE l_lfa1-adrnr TO l_addr_key-addrnumber.

Other than this everything else seems to be working as expected. Even updates to our document management system as expected (print and archive).

Tim

former_member567553
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi gurus!

I am now getting an error message that says "No messages found (please check your input)" when trying to print preview the PO form.

How do I go about these?

Having a hard time with this one.

Thanks in advance for the help!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Check your messages in ME22n transaction. Check if it is configured for perticcular purchase order. and when you configure it , should be highlighted in green. Then only you will get print preview.

Regards,

Nageswar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In the table TNAPR you have the information, which script is attached to which print program and also for each standard and customized smartforms what are the print programs you have.

kamala.