cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error in BW

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello SAP Friends,

I would like to seek your assistance in the issue I am encountering at this moment.

I was accessing the transaction /SAPAPO/SDP94 - Interactive Demand Planning of the APO system, however in the Object Selection of the Selection window of the Planning Book, I specified the APO Product, APO Planning Version and APO Location, but when I tried to execute a pop up window is specified: Error in BW is shown.

Have I missed anything in my set up.

Your assistance will be highly appreciated.

Best Regards,

Nap:)

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Can you please execute /o/su53 transaction , it will tell if there is any missing authorization.

Also please check SLG1 log for that time.

Please confirm.

Manish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Let me guess: you are on SCM 5.0!

Now, in SCM 5.0 the new Netweaver 2004s is underneath, and with it a new authorization concept with new infoobjects. If those are not active (from Business Content), then BW goes on strike...

You need to activate all objects starting with 0TCA* (Technical Content: Authorizations).

Had this problem too, got it solved this way quickly. If this does not solve your prob, contact me again...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Klaus

I am having the exact same issue as decribed in this thread. I have installed the Business COntent of all objects in 0TCA* but it doesnt work. I still get the same error, when loading data in Interactive Demand Planning. Can you help?

Best regards,

Matilde

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please do the consistency check for time series..

Are you still getting the error or it resolved?