cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Identification of Mapping program at runtime

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have a requirement in which based upon the value in a particular field I need to call the different mapping program.

I already have the different scenrios with these mapping programs, now that if the value is "A", it needs to call the mapping program "A" in scenario "A" if not it should another mapping program.

Option 1:

For this should I create another interface to check the value and route into different interface or

Option 2:

Is there anyother way, to check for that value and if value is "A" then route to the entire file as such a target directory "A" from where I can execute the scenario "A" or to anyother directory.

Regards,

Nithiyanandam

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

One more workaround-

You can have a generic structure at the outbound side - which has all the fields and stuctures consolidating all of the substructures...then you can perform conditional routings.

Best Regards

Priyanka

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Nithiyanandam A.U.,

You need to do this with the help of XPATH expressions in Receiver determination to divart to various interfaces based on the vlaues.

Either you could use apply the mapping in BPM with the preffered condinal logics. (Prformance problem.!!!!)

If the sturctures are different then it will not be possible.

thanks

Swarup

Edited by: Swarup Sawant on Feb 15, 2008 8:44 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nithiyanandam,

why don't you use the conditions in

receiver determination and

interface determination?

regards Mario

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

we have different mapping strcutures for each scenario. i.e source and target structures are different.

Regards,

Nithiyanandam

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nithiyanandam,

if you have - as you wrote - different source structures, you need different sender agreements. This leads to different receiver agreements where one receiver could occurs in different receiver agreements.

Regards Mario