REGARDS,

BALAJI.T

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

FIFO

For some warehouse organizations or sectors of industry, the FIFO principle cannot be used. For example, in the building material industry material that is being stored temporarily, that is, material that is going to be transferred immediately out of the warehouse, is stacked on material that is already in the warehouse. If the FIFO strategy is used during picking, the material lying on top must be moved so that the warehouse worker can reach the material with the oldest goods receipt date. The LIFO strategy is provided for such situations. When the system searches for a quant to remove from stock, it always selects the last quant that was placed into stock.

*Strategy F: FIFO (First In, First Out) *

Use

With this picking strategy the system proposes the oldest quant in the storage type as the quant that should be transferred.

The system generally calculates the "age" (length of time in storage) of a quant on the basis of the goods receipt posting date from the Inventory Management (IM) application component. The system automatically sets the goods receipt date in the quant and in the transfer requirement for every goods receipt posting in IM. When the transfer order is created, this date is copied over to the quant record of the destination storage bin.

You can accept the goods receipt date that the system sets or you can enter a different date. Regardless of whether the system proposes the goods receipt date or you enter a different date, the date is used to calculate the age of the quant. This date influences the sorting sequence for each material.

Balaji, I request please close your previous threads if they are answered by awarding points to all helpful answers.

regards

sadhu kishore

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

ALL SAP GURUS,

IS THERE ANY WAY TO FIND

WHAT ARE ALL THE STANDARD REPORTS AVAILABLE IN

STD SAP.

PLZ IF YES LETME NOW

REGARDS,

BALAJI.T

Former Member
0 Kudos

for standard reports check in the SAP easy access screen under the logistics menu > SD > SIS.

regards

sadhu kishore